Binary options pro signals results of republican
Plans are to build a hotel and shops on the site. Do we already have enough shops and hotels? CLOVIS, CA — According to the official records of the area, Clovis began as a railroad station. The stop was named Clovis, after Clovis Cole, who sold land for the railroad station. Cole was a farmer who owned many thousands of acres of land. The San Joaquin Valley Railroad began construction on July 4, 1891 and ended near Friant on January 20, 1892. The railroad was built in part because of the Fresno Flume Irrigation Company.
This company built a log flume that was 42 miles long. It started at a site now under Shaver Dam, elevation 5275 feet, and travelled 42 miles into the valley, dropping 4900 feet in elevation. The flume ended on the south side of Fifth Street, east of Clovis Avenue. This is now home to the Clovis Rodeo Origin of grounds and Clark Intermediate School. The Clovis Rodeo, one of the city’s most well-known attractions, began in 1914 as a community picnic called “Festival Day” sponsored by the Clovis Women’s Club.